viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

Hi people :)

Today I'm gonna tell you about a beautiful place inside Chile that I have visited a lot of times in my life and I feel it is like a ''second home''. That place is called Algarrobo and it is west side of Santiago of Chile.
When I think about this place I have a bunch of nostalgic and nice feelings; When I was a kid I used to go with my whole family so I remember a lot of moments being with my parents walking in the beach the entire day searching for shells, swimming with my brother in the ocean, eating delicious food at the dinner, making sand castles with some other kids in the beach, visiting the craft fair near the beach and travelling to different places near Algarrobo, like El Quisco, El Tabo, Isla Negra, etc.
The most I like about this place is the peace and the quiet feeling that it never lose, and of course that it is beautiful.
I really recomend this place to go in vacation because you can do a lot of things there and it is really funny.

   Resultado de imagen para algarrobo chile

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario