viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

Hi people

Today I want to tell you about an exhibition that I really enjoyed the past year, the event was the ''Andy Warhol'' art exhibition that take place at the cultural center ''La Moneda'' in Santiago of Chile.
Because he was a famous artpop influencer, I got to know him, but I was not really interested in his work untill I came into the exhibition... in that moment I realize what he was trying to share to the people: he was trying to paint the life style in the 60's and the vices of that time.
I was so excited with what I was seeing, the feelings that the paintings gave me were so strong and at the same time I realized that the other people in the exhibition were extreamly interested on that vices and thinking about it made me feel more interested in the situation in general

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario