viernes, 11 de mayo de 2018


Hello 😊, Today I will talk about my favorite websites.

First of all, the internet has been present particularly my whole life and has been a fundamental part of it, as the technology itself. I have spent a lot of time on different websites when I was younger, for example I used to watch anime series on different pages like animeflv or animeid, I used to log in a lot to Facebook in the past to talk with all my friends, and I played a lot with my friends in a website called ‘’Habbo Hotel’’, a little online game to make social life (yes, it sounds a little bit funny).

Now I have stopped using internet so much because I do not have too much time because of the university, but there are still two websites that always accompany me, wich are Youtube and Netflix. In this two websites I spend all the free time that I have, as well as I use them to entertain me when I have to make models or just manual works for the university, and because there is so much to see in these websites, they Will never stop being a very good option.

1 comentario: