domingo, 27 de mayo de 2018

My favorite foods

This is a little hard for me because I just love and enjoy almost all the food dishes, I think that enjoying a food dishes with my family or people I love is one of the most beautiful things that exist, whatever the food is.
Talking a little about my gastronomic tastes, I think my favorite salty dish is pasta, but there is a typical Chilean dish that I love and its name is ''Tomaticán''; This one has two ingredients that I like a lot and that are tomato and corn, Eating this hot dish in winter and in family makes it one of the best lunches.
As I said before I like all kinds of food, so desserts are not left behind, I'm still not very familiar with them so I can not mention many but there is a dessert that I like a lot and that is the roasted milk; its sweet taste and texture after a lunch is very cool.
The are other desserts that I like, like the kuchen or the cheesecake, both are very tasty, but the one I usually eat the most is vanilla or chocolate ice cream.



2 comentarios:

  1. Roasted milk has the perfect amount of sugar for after lunch.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love corn and tomato, too. I agree " Leche asada" rocks :)

    ResponderBorrar