lunes, 2 de julio de 2018

Something Interesting

I would like to tell you about something interesting I am doing. I have always liked the food a lot, it's logical, but for some time now I have not only been interested because I like to eat delicious things or because eating is just great (I'm not saying that it is not), but in itself, food reflects so many things about people, whether it is prepared, how it is presented or the way it is eaten, that I would like to give an opportunity to learn to cook. At least once a week I learn a little more about this with the help of my aunt, either in how different ingredients are prepared to cook them, quantities of ingredients, and others, but I would really like to get to prepare food dishes with a touch that only I can give.
The truth is I've always been, to put it in some way, good for everything, but I'm not the best at something, or until now I have not discovered it, so it has taken me a while to learn cooking, I thought it was easier to what it is.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario