viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

A nice walk

I'm not really into long walks, going to a national park or big places like that, maybe because my family doesn't enjoy it too much, my friends either so I don't plan that kind of activities in my free time, but if i'm honest, I like to go anywhere without planning it too much, I really enjoy the little things.

When I was younger I used to go to Algarrobo a lot (I've talked about it in a past blog) and I remember that to arrive at the beach we need to walk a lot carrying things like towels, beach chairs, etc., because at that time we didn't have a car. It sounds exhausting but I really enjoy it because I was with my whole family; my parents, my cousins, my brother, all of them and it was really funny.
Almost all my good memories are from algarrobo; I also remember walking along the shore of the beach with my dad just searching for shells, It was really funny because when we wanted, we swam in the ocean for a little and then we continued walking.

Sometimes I really miss those moments, remember my childhood makes me think about who I am today and maybe I'm kinda boring, I don't do this kind of things so frecuently today and almost every year I stay at home in the vacations, But the last year I went to the beach with my friends and walking almost three kilometers to the beach, laughing and making jokes was really funny too.

1 comentario: