viernes, 24 de agosto de 2018

My blogging experience

Hello

Today's post is gonna be the last post on this blog (I think) and I'm gonna tell you my experience with blogging.
''Just a cute animals blog'' was my very first blog and when I started writting in it I found it very difficult because I have never write something freely, in english and related to any topic. But at the same time it was very interesting because writting in my blog every friday, through the entire semester, let me practice my english a lot, and now, for me it is very easy and funny tell a story or something that I like or I think.

Since, maybe forever, I have think that reading what other people write is interesting because it allows you to understand how people think or how they view the world, if and when they explain why they have that opinion; I really hate when someone, including my friends, tell me something and they can't or directly doesn't explain why that opinion. Anyway, the point is that I'm a person who like enjoying the beautiful things and I feel this way about this.

To finish this post I'd like to tell you that I don't really enjoy too much writing comments on my classmates blogs just because I forgot about it every time haha.

See you later and I hope you're well :)

1 comentario: