viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2018

Fiestas Patrias

Hi, and welcome back to this amazing friday blog. I thought that I wouldn't use this blog again, but here we are again :)

Today I'm gonna talk about my week off for Fiestas Patrias.
I'm not really used to travel for these holidays, so I spend those days visiting my whole family because they invite us (my parents and I) to have lunch at their houses. In these free days, people cook meat on the grill and makes barbecues, and I really like to visit my family because all my aunts and uncles cook really good, and I really like eating meat, however, I don't like the taste of the empanada de pino, even though it has meat.
Other thing that I did in those days is went to a fonda in the Estadio Nacional, there was a lot of food and drinks, and of course, a lot of people enjoying the day. I went whit my close friends so it was really funny, and some of them got drunk for drink too much terremoto, at least one liter of that drink, but we were going to sleep in the house of one of my friends, so it was not too terrible to go back.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario