viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Videogames

Hi :0

Today I'm gonna talk about something that passionate me, and that thing is videogames. In general, videogames are known by most of the people; they have at least a little idea of what they are, so I'm gonna refer to them more deeply than the common known.
The videogames have been part of my life since I was really young, and I grow up with them, so I have a big respect for them. Obviously, when I was ten years old or maybe younger I used to play videogames just for fun or because they where cool, but it wasn't until my adolescense that I realized how beautiful they can be.
I like the fact that you can get emotional for playing a videogame; they have different characters that you feel represented with because they have a story behind maybe similar to yours, or it tells you a story that absorbs you, and not just with words, but also with sounds or music, . All these facts and others are the reason that I see them as a piece of art. 
My all time favorite videogame is an old japanese one, it is for the Play Station one, and it name is ''Klonoa: door to phantomile'' , and it exemplify perfectly what I want to say: It is a soft childish adventure story about two friends who have to save the land from darkness, but with a really sad and tragic background that surrounds the game, who for a child is impossible to realize.














No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario