viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

Something i want to learn

Hi :o

Today I'm gonna talk about something that I want to learn.

Music has been something that I've always like, but since I was 15 years old, the instrumental music and the classical music have been one of my favorites. The melodies that I like the most are the piano and the violin ones, so since that I've wanted to learn how to play those two instruments. I think that learning how to play those instruments should be very difficult because, at least in the piano, you need to move your hands and fingers in two differents rhythms, and with the violin you need to use the bow; that long stick with the hair that allows you to make the sounds, but at the same time sounds very interesting and funny the idea of knowing how to play the piano and the violin because I imagine myself walking in the street and suddenly appears a street piano and I sit down and start to play something that I like and the people near comes to hear what I'm playing and they applaud me. And the same for the violin, the idea of having that little secret with you sound amazing.

Related to this, if in the future I already know how to play one of these instruments, or maybe another like the guitar or the bass, I will like to make my own music, but for that I need to learn how to use different programs for record what I'm playing, and know about editing process, etc.
Maybe what I really want to learn behind all of these, is learn deeply about the music process; for me, the music concept is more deep than a couple of sounds that you could like or not, the music can do amazing things in you, like touch your emotions for example.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm not pretty sure if you know this, but there's a piano in FAU. It's on A block and you can play it you asks for it ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. When I was a kid i used to play the piano, is a really nice instrument.

    ResponderBorrar