viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

An artist that I like

First of all, since when I was young I had liked to read manga and watch anime series so my tastes has been always related to that kind of stuff.
The artist that I'm gonna talk about today is ''Laura Anunnaki'', she is a tattoo artist and she is from México. I discovered her via Instagram; I like to follow any type of artist in that app, so eventually I had found her in the searching pannel, in the recomendation section. When I saw her work I liked it immediately because it is just too beautiful and cute, and very well executed, the draw line in her tattoos and the colouring process are just too good. She describes her tattoo style as glittery and magical, wich is a perfect way to describe it.
I like her work too because when the people think about tattoos, they see them as a bad thing or something related to a manly concept, but her work is completely the opposite; it is cute, magical and ''girly'', however, she is like an elite in the discipline, showing that women can do this kind of things too. A lot of people follow her work too hoping that they can get a unique piece of her art (unique because she don't do the same tattoo twice).

And to finish, here is an example of her work :0

 

3 comentarios:

  1. Never do the same tattoo twice?, is so amazing and beauty

    ResponderBorrar
  2. When you think about tattoos you always think about black ink, but this is completely colorful, I love it

    ResponderBorrar