viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

A good friend

Hi ;), today I'm gonna talk about a good friend.
His name is Rafael and I first met him in my second school, when we were 13 or 14 years old (we have the same age), I don't remember. I entered that school late, when everyone were became friends, so for me it was a lot harder to make friends and talk to the people.
After a couple of weeks I started to talk with a group where Rafael was part of, and slowly we were becoming friends because we liked the same things and listen to the same music.
When I started talking with Rafael and the other guys was a little difficult because they all, in that time, were part of the scout group of the school, so that was the only thing that they talked about all days, but through the years, they stoped talking about that haha, and Rafael and the other guys in the group became my closer friends and until now we keep in touch and do things together.
The most that I like about Rafael is that he is a very simple person and he like the same things as me; When I go to his house we play videogames together all day, and we play with his dogs too, and when we are not together, we talk via Skype and play online games in the computer. Obviously we go to watch movies, or walk in the park together too, but we prefer to stay at home.
Today, I consider him like a brother because we know each other too much, and although we don't see each other too much because of the university, we keep talking and visiting each other whenever we can.

2 comentarios:

  1. I feel U, luckily we have internet on this days haha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. it´s always good to have a friend to talk,even if it is through internet. cheers

    ResponderBorrar